- Participating in a video call with our financial planner
- Doing regular work for my GA job
- Submitting IRB paperwork for my upcoming case study
- Writing mail
- Knitting a beard
- Running 5 miles
- Cooking cornbread (Richard made the rest of dinner)
- Watching a little bit of Glee
I also did regular stuff like showering, brushing my teeth, playing on Facebook, and unloading the dishwasher. Some days I really crush the working at home stuff, and other days I am not focused and struggle to accomplish much. I guess it all balances out, though.
Something that made today great: My nap was a definite high point.
Time I woke up: 8:45 am