- Go for at least two runs - Smashed this one! I ran 9.3 miles on Saturday and 11 miles on Sunday.
- Do at least eight hours of reading/homework - Did this one too. I hit this one right at eight hours.
- Take at least two naps - Check and check. My Sunday nap was shorter and less satisfying than my Saturday nap, but I did my best. I think the cafe au lait I had this morning worked a little too well.
- Watch at least four hours of TV - Mission accomplished. I had to double dip with watching TV and knitting, but I got it done.
- Wear my pajamas for at least 24 hours - I did well here. I really prioritized making sure I was in my pajamas any time I was at home, which meant I changed in and out of them several times, but it was worth it.
- Knit for at least two hours - This was the only goal I missed today. I went to my friend Ellen's house, and we knitted while we watched the LSU/Mizzou gymnastics meet. I was at her house for an hour and 15 minutes
- Go to the grocery store - Crushed it! I actually ended up going twice.
- Do some laundry - Three loads washed, dried, and folded.
I met seven of my eight goals, and I exceeded several of my "fun stuff" goals, so I'm quite proud of my work this weekend. Not quite meeting all of my goals this time around gives me more to strive for next time
Something that made today great: After meeting with my partner, I am really excited about a class project that is due next month!
Time I woke up: 5:34 am